60 SECOND DECISION MAKING SYSTEM FOR ENTERPRISE WIDE DECISION SUPPORT AT YOUR AIRPORT!
Airport Analytics (AA+) provides pre-built enterprise-wide analytics within two clicks for key executives and all business users. The enterprise-wide proposition arises not only from breadth coverage across functional areas in an airport represented by individual modules in the solution but also in-depth through analysis of sub-functional areas within individual modules. This extensive coverage is demonstrated by the fact that Airport Analytics solution consists of 10 modules, 48 sub-modules, 50+ pre-built airport-specific dashboards, 400+ KPIs, 10+ predictive models and 50+ connectors to source systems. This repository is expanded and enriched on a continuous basis by way of our understanding of best practices followed in various geographies, airport segments and end user suggestions. The image below depicts the in-depth coverage of each of the Airport Analytics modules:
The Airport Analytics Solution is pre-built, deployment-ready, role-based, with device agnostic superior end user experience. The product is usable off-the-shelf and incurs a significantly total lower cost of ownership as compared to a custom-built solution. In spite of this the solution is customizable according to specific business needs and scalable to match up to evolving business trends.
The points below depict the “out-of-the-box” proposition:
- Full range of dashboards, reports, statistical models for predictive analytics, extractors for all major airport source systems
- Single unified architecture covering all the elements of Airport Analytics (AA+) like Reporting, Dash boarding, Ad-hoc Analysis, OLAP/Cube Multidimensional analytics, ETL Tools, Data Mining, Pre-built data models and pre-built BI contents along with planning and budgeting capabilities
- The Airport Analytics Solution offers the capability to display consolidated information across multiple airports under the management, wherever applicable
- Airport Analytics (AA+) also provides the self-service capability to business users to do their own ad-hoc analysis
- The solution supports the calculation of derived metrics that are normally unavailable in the data source, for the purpose of comparison or analysis
- The principle of the Four Ws (What, Where, When and Why) has been kept in view while designing the solution. It is expected that when the user navigates, she can easily identify pain areas or areas of improvement and be better placed to address the issue effectively